What's Your Next Purchase? V5

Discussion in 'Weapons and Tactics' started by Cubo de Sangre, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Cubo de Sangre

Cubo de Sangre Steel Belt

Might be the one you handled. Outside the PPQ the two P-10C's I've handled are better than any other strikerfired trigger I've felt.

RerouteToRemain likes this.
  2. RerouteToRemain

RerouteToRemain Silver Belt

Also got to handle a acog 1.5x16s. I knew I wanted one before but that thing is awesome.

3. RerouteToRemain

RerouteToRemain Silver Belt

The PPQ surprised me. I didn't find the grip that comfortable but damn that trigger was nice. Take up, almost nonexistent creep, clean break.You had to pull slowly and carefully to really notice it. It was also pretty light, I'd imagine in the 4.5-5# range.

Yeah the guy was saying the stock p10c is pretty good but they had(sold) a Cajun one and said it was fantastic. It could just be that I was dry firing it next to the PPQ.

Cubo de Sangre likes this.
  4. Cubo de Sangre

Yeah, with the PPQ it's all about the trigger. Of course comfort is subjective. Have read the P10 beats it in accuracy. Either way, both great guns as far as I can tell.

Still haven't got the P10 out to the range. Sad but true. Mine was one with some stiff controls so I sanded down the mag release a little and worked it a bunch of times. In that process I've also dry fired the shit out of it. That may have broken in the trigger some. You're right about what you compare it to. I got a VP9 before the P10 and liked the trigger just fine. Then when I compared the two, the HK all the sudden sucked. lol

I need more of my CZ's Cajunized. Did the SP-01. The 97B is next.

RerouteToRemain likes this.
  5. Gregolian

Gregolian .45 ACP Platinum Member

Debating putting the MRO I have on the new lightweight build I have or saving up and getting like an Aimpoint Micro. REALLY leaning towards saving for the AimPoint even though MROs are known for being durable as shit and having a good battery life as well.

Or I may just say fuck it and get a Vortex red dot.

6. Chesten_Hesten

Chesten_Hesten The Wiener of Steel

7. Cubo de Sangre

Have both an MRO and a Micro. Both are good options. If price matters get the cheaper one and don't look back.

Gregolian likes this.
  8. Cubo de Sangre

I missed out on the red Lancer 30 rounders that were exclusive to Gunmagwarehouse. So this time when they did a run in purple I bought some in hopes of trading a few for the red ones. Luck intervened and the trade is afoot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gregolian likes this.
  9. FyrFytr998

FyrFytr998 Gemtor Belt

6BAE3671-E2A0-4548-AD14-DF98A9108880.jpeg I think this will be my next project...

Gregolian and Cubo de Sangre like this.
  10. auger38

auger38 Will pay to check your oil

[​IMG]

My Grandpa just gave me these. They’re officially my first guns. I’m taking them to a gunsmith on Thursday, as they haven’t been fired in 50+ years or ever.

1918 Enfield .303
    C-I-L 670 12 gauge
    Knight Bighorn .50 Cal muzzleloader

The shotgun is in rough shape and I think I’m going to buy a new one. Debating between a cheaper option like the Maverick 88/Mossberg 500, or spend some money on an 870 Wingmaster. The goal is to go duck hunting next year.

11. Gregolian

Gregolian .45 ACP Platinum Member

Going to grab the AR-10 projects receivers this weekend. Some Aero A5s

Been sitting on the barrel and trigger for it for like 3 years now. Time to finish my MK12 clone that will have a keymod rail instead of quad rail. Purists can like my balls, fuck quad rails.

12. Te Huna Matata

Te Huna Matata Red Belt

The P10 is basically a Glock for people who say they hate Glocks. Similar styling, ergonomics, function, etc. CZ normally builds the slide into the frame of their semis (7 and 9 both are) yet they don't on the P10. I feel this is to make it more similar to a Glock. I like the trigger on it more than Glock and I think it's a nicer looking gun as well.

Not saying it's a Glock knock-off or rip off. It's a great gun. But I feel it's built intentionally to be very similar to Glock.

See I thought the PPQ felt great in my hand. But no other striker-fired trigger I've felt is close to it. It's a striker-fire with a 1911-level trigger.

Cubo de Sangre likes this.
  13. Cubo de Sangre

Veracity might depend on whether you mean entry-level or gunsmith-level.

<13>

14. Te Huna Matata

Te Huna Matata Red Belt

The former. It's not a Dan Wesson, Colt, or Ed Brown but it's still top shelf for a striker fire.

15. Cubo de Sangre

Couldn't agree more. Was highly impressed with it. Just felt the need to speak up on the behalf of JMB's unsurpassed trigger awesomeness. When done right, 3.5lbs of perfection. :cool: