Should Timothy go to jail for 30 years for killing Chad because he was sleeping with his wife?

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Goldman23, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Goldman23

Goldman23 Banned Banned

Emmett (Chad) is the boss of Rob's (Timothy) wife. Emmett is cocky, tall and type A personallity, who is married to a beautiful 28 yr old woman and has 5 kids. Rob has one daughter with his wife and she claims that he is "abusive" to her and is having an affair to justify why she cheated on him; it should be pointed out Candy is a patholgoical liar. While working for the law firm, a romantic relationship ensues between Emmett and Candy (Rob's wife) and they begin having an affair despite Emmett being 10 years younger than her.

Ashley (Emmett's wife) suspected that her husband was cheating on her and tries desperately to convince him to be faithful to her. She prepared a special night with them as a family in a vain attempt to stop him from continuing his affair. However, this fell on deaf ears as Emmett had decided to secretly meet up that night to have sex with Candy.

Both of them lie to their spouses and say they are going to run an errand when in actuality, they were going to have sex at a sub division in Emmett's truck. However, Candy's daughter saw her mom's car empty in the parking lot and hinking it was strange she called her dad who then called his wife on the phone. Candy answers her phone but as she was talking, Emet takes the phone out of her hand and became threatening to Rob on the phone.

Rob figures out that his wife is cheating and sends his wife a text message saying "Good luck with Emmett. Once the honeymoon is over, karma is a bitch, I'll have the last laugh". Rob gets his car and gun and goes to Walgreen where he sees his wife's empty car. He searches the store looking for her but fiinds neither of them. He then waits in his car for his wife and lover to return. Candy and Rob return some time later and Rob confront Emmett. He provokes him telling him "Why don't you go home? You have a wife and 5 kids.". This set Emmett off who pushed off his truck and comes at Rob and 3 gunshots were fired during the altercation. Emmett was shot in the chest and the head and Rob was grazed by a bullet in the head. Both men were on the ground and Candy decided to put pressure on Emmett's wound in a desperate attempt to save him but he was dead at the scene. She saw that her husband was beginning to get up and threw the gun that was on the ground across the parking lot. Cops arrive not long after and arrest Rob.

At the hospital Rob is questioned as well as his wife. Candy tells mostly the whole truth but omits to having an affair and tries to paint her former lover as someone with anger issues. With her alpha male lover dead and possible chance to monkey branch, his wife tries to rebuild her relationship with her husband and suppports him during the trial. Timothy (Rob) falls for it and both are seen to have fallen back in love during the court hearing.

During the trial, everyone paints Chad as a perfect saint and Timothy as a monster who should riot in jail. Thus, Timothy was sent to jail for 30 years for killing Chad and his wife,Candy, was later sent to jail for 18 months for embezzling from another law firm.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Kafir-kun and FrontNakedChoke like this.
  2. CWMMA

CWMMA Purple Belt

Can’t go to jail if you don’t get caught.

Krixes likes this.
  3. Staph infection

Staph infection Property of Thunderchild

Why kill the guy, his wife is the one opening her legs for other men? He should pack his shit and move on.

4. FrontNakedChoke

FrontNakedChoke ____________________

Typical Chad.

DarkneT, Mike and Kafir-kun like this.
  5. LHWBelt

LHWBelt Silver Belt

Shoulda shot his wife

6. Pugilistic

Pugilistic Red Belt

You murder somebody, you should be punished for it

7. SammyPops

SammyPops Gold Belt

Rob should just let him bang bro. Hide in the closet and have a good fwap while watching wife get her pussy beat up.

Blue_Lou and LF Celine like this.
  8. steve38

steve38 Black Belt

Murder aside, the American hubby should receive the death penalty for emotional neglect. He obviously caused her infidelity by either not satisfying her in bed, or not treating her to the lavish lifestyle that she deserves.

She's the victim here, and instead of offering her support and cuckholdry during her trying times, he resorts to violence like a barbarian! This Timothy sounds like a real asshole.

9. WandySaku2

WandySaku2 Purple Belt

Of course he should go to jail. Murder is a REAL crime. If your relationship isn't working, then it just isn't. Deal with it.

10. SmilinDesperado

SmilinDesperado Silver Belt

Shoulda turned the gun on himself if he was gonna be that spineless.
    He knew she was cheating. And the wife of the other dude knew he was cheating.
    Why would you want to be with that person at that point?
    Divorce them and move on.
    Let them explain to the kids why mommy and daddy are splitting up.

I never get people getting mad at the other guy. He didn't rape your girl, she went to him. Dump her and move on.

A_bomb47, TidWell, JinKazama and 3 others like this.
  11. Jimmy McGill

Jimmy McGill S'all good man

QFT

12. Renard

Renard Brown Belt

How did Rob end up with a bullet graze wound to the head? Rob was the one who had a gun, not Emmett. Wrestling for the weapon?

Anyway, I guess intent was pretty important in the ruling. So Emmett attacked Rob first, and you could make an argument for self-defense. *But* Rob showed up to the scene with a gun in his pocket, that shows premeditation and a possible intent in killing/harming someone. There's a lot of similar situations but the person who kills someone who attacked them gets away with it because it's ruled self-defense, I guess in this case it was pretty difficult to argue it was self-defense.

Kafir-kun likes this.
  13. BEER

BEER Resident Feminist Platinum Member

My first instinct is to say "yes". Packing the gun shows premeditation. But he didn't use the gun until the guy came at him. I'm no lawyer.

Kafir-kun and thehighking like this.
  14. thehighking

thehighking Brown Belt

No sympathy for murderers especially someone who murders for such a possessive reason. He should have been angry with his wife not the guy she betrayed him for

15. Krixes

Krixes Black Belt

Whatever you do, make sure you get away with it. I guess he could've moved to NC and sued the guy for millions of $$$.

16. My name is

My name is Four Roses

Whenever I'm messing with a married woman I know getting shot is a possible outcome. I wouldn't personally hold it against the dude for shooting me

SamSchmidt and Mike like this.
  17. Horse Style

Horse Style Silver Belt

Did TS just call the dude "Chad"?

<Dany07>

I think that's an incel admission

A_bomb47, Mocrates and Kaybee like this.
  18. MaxMMA

MaxMMA Purple Belt

Well he's definitely not going to be getting any pussy in jail, so I guess you could say he fucked up pretty good.

I'm not saying ol dude deserved to die because he didn't, but if you knowingly sleep with some other dudes pussy you need to be ready for some kind of blow back.

LockardTheGOAT and Mike like this.
  19. HARRISON_3

HARRISON_3 Gold Belt

I keep seeing these Crime Watch Daily videos posted.

Does TS have an ownership stake in them or something?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Mocrates likes this.
  20. Ottawaguy

Ottawaguy Gold Belt

If she cheats on you just leave. Killing someone over an affair is fucked up.

Mocrates likes this.