1. Season 6 of the International Shoop League is now active! Click here to vote on your favorite shoop submissions!

SHERDOG MOVIE CLUB: Let's pick the Week 128 movie!

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by europe1, Oct 10, 2018.

?

Let's pick the week 128 Movie

Poll closed Oct 12, 2018.
  1. Race With the Devil (1975)

23.8%
  2. Five Element Ninjas (1982)

33.3%
  3. Deep Cover (1992)

28.6%
  4. Zulu (1964)

14.3%
  1. europe1

europe1 It´s a nice peninsula to Asia

We changed the rules by popular demand. We discussed it a few threads ago. Maybe I should have sent out a bat-signal, I guess I just assumed everyone was meticulously scanning through the thread 24/7. :oops:

The new rule is that every new member hops in-front of Bullitt68

The new rule is that every new member joins at "the end of the line". So, technically, GSPSAKU should be after you instead of in-front of you, (my mistake). That way, an entire cycle takes place before the new member gets their turn. People like HenryFlower or Rimbaud, for example, who joined under the old system, only had to wait 4-5 weeks before it was their turn. If they had joined under the new system, all the old members would have received a week before they did.

So instead of being a chronological list of join dates.... it's now a queue.

I suspect my own development could be the same. Though I've only seen it once.

Yeah.

I guess I just thought it was expertly told. Really wrestling with a person deepest and most innermost convictions and such. The "Sun" moment (which I assume you haven't seen) was a real emotional gut punch for the main character, and brought in a truly interesting socio-cultural angle to the film and its theme. Basically, I think it just communicated and handled its theme and drama excellently.

Of course... I knew this all along:cool:

Plz don't Khabib me

Plz Khabib him
    [​IMG]

Wow... who in the hell wins this list?:confused:

Has to be Leone, I suppose? One of the best movies of all time (West) + 2 of the best Westerns of all time (Few Dollars and GBU) + 2 great Westerns (Dynamite more-so than Fistfull).

Huston's line up is just as insane as well (never seen Strangers though). And Kubrick is always Kubrick even though everything on there is pre-GOAT Kubrick.

Though of course, I haven't seen even close to everything on that list. Hard to assess Wells and Scorcese for me.

I have Lolita at the bottom of my Hitchcock list sava Fear and Desire (haven't seen Killer's Kiss). But to be honest, I can barely remember it, having seen it waay before I could properly appreciate such films.

Cubo de Sangre likes this.
  2. HenryFlower

HenryFlower (sheesh!)

Andrei Tarkovsky
    best: The Mirror
    worst: There Will Be No Leave Today

Stanley Kubrick
    best: 2001
    worst: Killer’s Kiss

PTA
    best: There Will Be Blood
    worst: Hard Eight

Roy Andersson
    best: Songs from the Second Floor
    worst: Giliap

Brothers Quay
    best: Street of Crocodiles
    worst: Through the Weeping Glass

europe1 likes this.
  3. Cubo de Sangre

Cubo de Sangre Titanium Belt

I should have had Coen brothers on my list.

Best: Lewbowski/Barton Fink
    Worst: Crimewave

4. Bullitt68

Bullitt68 Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

Now, maybe not, but then? If we had a Young Cubo versus Young Bullitt geek-out head-to-head, I'd bet on myself. After all, I did spend all of high school writing original and adapted screenplays (no joke, I wrote 10 feature-length [120-200 pages each] screenplays between the ages of 13 and 18, including a pre-Seth Rogen adaptation of the Bruce Lee show The Green Hornet and a pre-Lifetime adaptation of the book Silent Witness [needless to say my adaptations were so much better ;)]) and ended up going to film school as a screenwriting major because I was intent on being Quentin Tarantino. His life story/career path was my exact model for five years, during which time I watched his shit the way I would've if the Movie Gods had decreed that after those five years I'd never be allowed to watch a Tarantino movie again :D

For those five years, Kubrick may have been God, but Tarantino was life.

[​IMG]

I mean products of an immature mind. Reservoir Dogs is like Tarantino's Mean Streets: It's rough, it's clunky, it has cringeworthy patches, but it nevertheless shows clear promise and features the working out of what'd become mature and masterful hallmarks. I'm not saying that Reservoir Dogs or Mean Streets are bad by any means, just that they're just not on the same level as Pulp Fiction or Goodfellas respectively (although, for the record, I think that Mean Streets is a better realized product that Scorsese should be prouder of as an early effort compared to Tarantino and Reservoir Dogs).

True Romance
    , meanwhile, isn't just immature, it's adolescent. It's like a teen geek's wet dream fantasy adventure of what it'd be like to be a cool adult, except it's played straight, as if it really is cool. Granted, with the cast that Tony Scott assembled, people like Christopher Walken, Dennis Hopper, and James Gandolfini were able to do some transcendent shit. And, given Scott's own directorial skill, he was able to make a hell of a movie. But that script is bush league by Tarantino standards.

I get where you're coming from. Out of curiosity, though, to follow-up on that last bit: Do you still hold Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction in such high esteem? Speaking for myself, Reservoir Dogs took a steep hit and now has kind of leveled off whereas Pulp Fiction continues to grow in my esteem despite my already thinking it's his best and one of the GOAT.

My Mann Olympic pedestal is Heat, Collateral, Manhunter. Heat is WAY out in front, and then Collateral is so good that even it's a good distance in front of Manhunter. But they're all phenomenal. Manhunter has to be one of the most underrated movies ever made. I couldn't possibly hope to count the number of times I've said this on here, but Tom Noonan's performance in Manhunter is one of the GOAT villain performances and my personal favorite. How he was able to be so menacing and terrifying and yet so tragic and sympathetic is an acting feat. Every time I watch the scene where he's in bed with Joan Allen and he puts her hand on his mangled face, my heart breaks. It doesn't matter that he's a homicidal maniac. In that moment, I'm on his side 100% and I want everything to work out for him :D

I also think that, both in terms of the awesomeness of the songs in and of themselves and of how perfectly they emotionally and thematically fit the moments where they're used, the film's soundtrack is the GOAT. Better than anything from Scorsese and better than anything from Tarantino.

And, as I claimed in the music forum, Red 7's "Heartbeat" has the best bassline of all-time courtesy of Genesis' Mike Rutherford :cool:

FYI: The rest of the time that I'm going to spend completing this post will be spent listening to "Heartbeat" on a loop.

[​IMG]

Damn it, I was hoping you wouldn't have a follow-up for that. Why do you have to have respect for the Golden Rule and treat me the way that I treat others?

Honestly, I don't know if I'd be able to provide any objective measures. I only watched it once at the height of my Tarantino mania and was so offended by its shittiness that I've never even thought about giving it a second chance. That's not the definition of objective, I know; yet, at the same time, I still don't really want to give it a second chance.

Maybe for our Battle Royale picks (assuming I understand how that works) you should nominate Jackie Brown and I should nominate Natural Born Killers and we can let fate dictate whether/when we rewatch them :D

Ha, I'm one of those people. But it comes from a conservative, "if it ain't broke don't fix it" place, not an "I don't have faith in his abilities" place. Four Rooms and From Dusk till Dawn were fun little genre exercises. They were fun to watch and I'm sure that they were fun for him to make. But Death Proof and the whole Grindhouse project was both a time- and quality-suck. Then Inglourious Basterds with the historical angle, fine, go for it. Unfortunately, the movie marked something of a shark jump, and the landing was Django, the ending of which is quite possibly the stupidest shit that he's ever put on film. And then The Hateful Eight comes around and, while it's an amazing movie, I was sick of him being in Western land. Now, with the upcoming Manson shit, he's still doing historical shit.

Personally, I would've loved it if he would've stuck with the Scorsese crime playbook and riffed on that shit more. Maybe do a 1930s gangster movie, show Mann up for that abomination Public Enemies. Or maybe do a B&W film noir and invite the Coen Brothers to eat their hearts out.

I don't think that he was nearly tapped out crime-wise, and now, with his career ostensibly coming to a close, I want to see at least one more "classic Tarantino" crime movie. If he makes another Western, so help me, even if it's phenomenal, a part of me is going to hate it and him :mad:

I know. That's what I was sticking with. If I were to extend this to include "best" and/or "most memorable" then characters like Mr. Blonde, Drexl, Jules Winfield, Marsellus Wallace, Ordell Robbie, Louis Gara, Hans Landa, and Aldo Raine would all bump them even further down the line.

[​IMG]

I swear, I did think of putting him down, but (a) I like the five I listed better and wanted to foreground them and (b) I figured you'd mention him anyway ;)

[​IMG]

And the queue is...

europe1, MusterX, Scott Parker 27, the muntjac, Cubo de Sangre, sickc0d3r, FrontNakedChoke, AndersonsFoot, Tufts, Coolthulu, Yotsuya, jei, LHWBelt, ArtemV, Bullitt68, HenryFlower, Rimbaud82, moreorless87, Deus Ex Machina, GSPSaku

...right? So, next week, it's you (because we swapped), then Henry, Rimbaud, moreorless, Deus Ex Machina, GSPSaku, Battle Royale, and then a new round starting with you, then Muster, etc.? Is that right?

[​IMG]

I'll leave deciding jei's fate until later. For now, since we're talking about movies and Khabib, someone posted this recently and I'd never seen it before and I wanted to share it in case the SMC is similarly unaware of the comedy gold.

[​IMG]

If pressed, I'd have to go with Scorsese (Taxi Driver and Raging Bull plus Mean Streets :eek:), but I'd probably have it between him and Leone.

Funny enough, I loved it even before I could properly appreciate it. Over time, I just loved it more as I learned to appreciate new things about it. It was actually one of the first B&W movies I watched and truly loved. I can vividly remember checking it out on VHS from the library with the ring around the VHS box proclaiming "In Glorious B&W." I chuckled and mocked the "glorious" part...and then I watched and fell in love with the glorious movie in glorious B&W :D

Yotsuya and europe1 like this.
  5. europe1

europe1 It´s a nice peninsula to Asia

No that's the old system you're thinking off...

Next week is Henry... and the list will look like this:

europe1, MusterX, Scott Parker 27, the muntjac, Cubo de Sangre, sickc0d3r, FrontNakedChoke, AndersonsFoot, Tufts, Coolthulu, Yotsuya, jei, LHWBelt, ArtemV, Bullitt68, GSPSAKU, HenryFlower, Rimbaud82, Deus Ex Machina,

So every existing member will have recieved their week before GSPSAKU recieves his first one. He's at the end of the queue automatically upon joining. Hence a queue, not a chronological order.

Honestly I prefeer the old system but this way had the momentum and people seemed to prefeer it.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  6. Cubo de Sangre

lol. I certainly can't claim to have gone to film school because of him. I did see Dogs premiere at the Denver International Film Festival and had a Pulp Fiction script prior to its release. My real ace in the hole though is working at a video store when Dogs hit VHS and recommending it to everyone who would listen. One fuck came back and told me how much he hated it. I was devastated. :(

You'd have to give me specific details in regards to Dogs. That film is a product of him taking City on Fire and upgrading it. Was his source material immature? As for True Romance, yeah no argument there. Clarence was a comic book/movie nerd and I'm sure QT pulled alot from himself and his own life when he wrote it. But you yourself admit, it's a Hell of a movie. Doesn't make sense to hold any flaws in the script against the finished product. I guess lots of great films are immature in that sense of youthful fantasy.

To me Dogs has aged the better of the two. Haven't watched it in years though, after pretty much memorizing it. Last Pulp Fiction viewing wasn't as enjoyable as I wanted it to be, so that affects my perspective.

At the time I had no knowledge of the Thomas Harris books. Manhunter was one of those cable tv favorites. When the preview for Silence of the Lambs came out and I heard the name Lector I was like Holy Shit! Fuck yeah! And of course the movie was practically perfect. I don't recall much of the soundtrack, but just remember it being rather stylish.

Agreed that it's not appreciated enough.

Sometimes we develop a bad attitude towards a film for whatever reason. Heck, QT himself was unhappy with it. I think it's one of Stone's better efforts though. The array of techniques employed impressed me and I thought all the performances were spot on. Funny how Tom Sizemore had great parts in True Romance, NBK, and Heat.

Not sure I wanna waste a Battle Royale pick like that. :eek::D

Yotsuya likes this.
  7. Cubo de Sangre

That's just a status thing. You'll get over not being listed first when it happens. :p

europe1 likes this.
  8. Bullitt68

Bullitt68 Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

[​IMG]

I'm just going to trust that you know what you're doing. So long as you give me a heads-up before it's my turn so that I can come up with the picks, the descriptions, and the top theme, I'll just content myself with the knowledge that you and jei are going to keep me and everyone else afloat.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Damn, all that plus the bonus OG points? It's a hell of a lot closer than I would've expected, I'll tell you that ;)

You want me to shoot that guy?

[​IMG]

I've got a funny Reservoir Dogs story for you. When I was in high school, there was a year or so where, every Friday, my friends would come to my house after school and we'd hang out, play basketball, play video games, and then order pizza and watch a movie. Unlike this nice, democratic movie club, I ran a dictatorial screening series. What started it off was me accidentally getting my friends hooked on Tarantino. It started small with just three of my friends being at my house, us deciding to get a pizza, and me suggesting that we watch Reservoir Dogs (I don't remember how that came up, whether they saw it on my shelf, whether we were talking about Tarantino, or whether I just suggested it because I was obsessed with him at the time).

The ending of the story is they loved it and we then spent the next few weeks watching True Romance, Pulp Fiction, From Dusk till Dawn, and Jackie Brown (Kill Bill hadn't come out yet but we'd end up seeing it in theaters). The middle of the story is the crazy part. I'd ended up buying the Mr. Blonde Collector's Edition DVD (remember those? I don't remember how many editions they had, but I'm pretty sure they at least had Mr. Blonde, Mr. White, and Mr. Pink editions) and inside on the DVD sleeve there was a little write-up about the character. Well, in the middle of the movie, I hear this gasp from one of my friends. I look over and I see him holding the sleeve with a look of surprise on his face. My brain goes through the possible explanations and I realize that he read about how Mr. Blonde gets killed by Mr. Orange who it turns out is an undercover cop. I then scramble to grab the sleeve from him but HE THEN HANDS IT TO THE FRIEND SITTING NEXT TO HIM! Luckily, I snatched it out of his hand before he read the spoiler info, too, but I smacked my friend over the head with the sleeve and asked why if he just had the movie spoiled he'd give the sleeve over to spoil another person's experience.

[​IMG]

Also, just thought of another funny one: When I was a freshman in high school, during a World History class, the teacher put up a slide on the overhead during a Middle Ages lecture and it was titled "The Stuck in the Middle with You Ages." She asked if anyone knew what movie her title was referencing and I said Reservoir Dogs before she'd even finished asking the question :D

Well, right off the bat, most of the flashbacks suck (by Tarantino standards). The first Mr. White flashback (talking to Joe about Alabama) is just blah. It does nothing but break up the momentum. The Mr. Blonde flashback with him and Nice Guy Eddie wrestling like 12-year-olds is beyond cringeworthy. I rarely ever watch that scene on rewatches. I just can't take it. If I've seen Reservoir Dogs 20 times, I've only watched that scene three or four times. That one's not just bad by Tarantino standards, it's just bad. And the Mr. Orange/Holdaway scenes suck, too. Samuel L. Jackson being in those scenes with Tim Roth may have elevated them a bit, but as they stand, they're poorly written and poorly acted and they drag like hell (I'm also not crazy about the fake flashback within the flashback with Mr. Orange in the bathroom with the cops and the dog, although I do love the way Tarantino shot the bit with Mr. Orange "telling the story" to the cops inaudibly).

Incidentally, the main reason that I loved The Hateful Eight so much is because Tarantino distilled and then amplified the essential awesomeness of Reservoir Dogs. He took everything that worked in Reservoir Dogs, eliminated everything that didn't, and somehow managed to make a movie twice as long out of it!

The best way to explain my contrast between immature Tarantino and mature Tarantino: Just watch Reservoir Dogs and The Hateful Eight back-to-back. The first is a great film made by a talented amateur while the second is a better film made by a masterful pro.

Oh yeah, I'd never deny that. Shit, whenever I hear that Badlands-riff music, I get chills. In my youth, during the heyday of my Tarantino mania, it was Reservoir Dogs, True Romance, and Pulp Fiction all the way. And, even though the Walken/Hopper scene gets all the attention and praise, my favorite scene always was and always will be the Clarence/Drexl showdown, not least because of the nod (which is equally awesome whether it's courtesy of Tarantino in the script or Scott on the set) to Once Upon a Time in the West with Drexl throwing the lamp to illuminate Clarence's face the way Jason Robards threw the lamp to illuminate Charles Bronson's face.

It does if the flaws in the script are manifest in the finished product. When I was 13, I would've said to Clarence, "You're so cool," too. Since I'm no longer an adolescent, however, I think he's a moronic loser who goes the whole movie making one stupid decision after another. Tarantino wrote him as this crazy awesome bad ass. Scott and Slater injected some pathos but, on the whole, he's still meant to come off as the cool hero. But he's a jackass, so that fails, and the inability to connect with and root for the character that way is a flaw that I think is eminently criticizable.

Wow. I'm surprised simply by virtue of how jaw-droppingly/mindblowingly awesome I think Pulp Fiction is. I've had an obsessive love affair with that movie for almost 20 years and all the sparks are still there.

[​IMG]

Since I'm in a storytelling mood: When I was in eighth grade, we had to do an "ethics" presentation. I don't remember the specific parameters. All I remember is that, in eighth grade, my last year of middle school, I'd made a conscious decision to put as little effort into my schoolwork as possible in order to maximize the amount of fun that I could have. So, when it came time for me to come up with a presentation, I made up a spiel about bullying ripped off wholesale from Jules' Ezekiel 25:17 speech to Pumpkin at the end of Pulp Fiction where he talks about who's who between the shepherd, the righteous man, the blind man, or the tyranny of evil men. I quoted Ezekiel 25:17 (which by that point I'd memorized verbatim along with the entire - yes, the entire - first chapter with Jules and Vincent) and acknowledged that it was from Pulp Fiction, but then I made up the rest by pretending that I had a revelation about bullying akin to Jules' revelation.

And then, just for the hell of it, I also threw in a Fast Times at Ridgemont High reference because evidently I hadn't yet amused myself to maximum capacity :D

[​IMG]

I'm not excited to track it down or anything, but I will admit that you've piqued my interest.

He's such an amazing character actor. In True Romance, he's got one of my favorite lines where he references Steve McQueen ("You can bring in the state militia, the LA Thunderbirds, the ghost of Steve fuckin McQueen, ten fucking Roman Gladiators, I don't give a shit!"). And in Heat, fuck, that "the action is the juice" moment from him is pure gold.

Hell, now that I'm thinking about it, he's been great in everything I've ever seen him in. I even love him as the voice of Sonny in Vice City :cool:

[​IMG]

9. Cubo de Sangre

I still remember exactly where I was when E! show a preview on its coming attractions segment. I knew I had to see it. Then it came to the film festival and I was like...

[​IMG]

QT was supposed to be there but they got a second screening somewhere (as I recall being told) and he attended that one. We got Lawrence Bender.

[​IMG]

Oh well. Then it made the theatrical run and I drug who I could. Called it the best American film in the last ten years and welcomed a challenge. If I were to cheat on A Clockwork Orange it would be with Reservoir Dogs.

[​IMG]

I missed the DVD craze after getting burned with laser discs. Fool me once...(well twice because I bought some $80 VHS tapes too)...

Sucks to have the spoiled and it's definitely a dick move to turn around and try to spoil it for someone else. Sheesh.

It's one of the most iconic synchronizations ever. It's flawless and hard hitting. QT hasn't even equaled it, let alone surpassed it. But yeah, good job impressing the teach.

I think all of those character flashbacks add to the charm. Sure, they aren't profound, but they take you out of the pressure cooker scenes and round out the characters. They play off the brilliance of the opening sequence around the breakfast table. In a way they need to be mundane. As for NGE and Vic's scene, it reinforces Eddie's immaturity in a world dominated by his daddy. I appreciate how those scenes both break up the tension and add to the depth of the characters.

The Orange story is good because it shows the premeditation and acting involved. Keeps attention on how that's the difference between life and death for Orange. My only gripe is he sounds funny, but I chalk that up to him being a Limey. I personally like how he pulled off the visuals of the story being told within a flashback.

I've never looked at it that way. Hmmmmm.

I like that suggestion. My thoughts going in are that none of the Hateful Eight characters are as likable is Roth, Madsen, Keitel, Buscemi, or Penn. Not sure there's one likable character in Hateful Eight. Kinda like how The Godfather II was great as a movie but lacked the charm of The Godfather.

Sorry I conflated your criticism of NBK with TR.

He's no jackass. He's just naive. Sorry you couldn't relate to being lonely, or driven by pussy, or being a geek about dumb shit like comic books or karate flicks (oh wait!). :D
    n

That's a brilliant combination. Like peanut butter and chocolate level of brilliance

Forget it's QT and think Stone. It's so over the top. Like Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas mixed with Badlands mixed with A Clockwork Orange.

Love that and some...

Check out Tom's coked-up sex tape and let me know how that rates.

<GinJuice>

10. Cubo de Sangre

11. Yotsuya

Yotsuya Green Belt

I don’t know much about hackers and stuff, but I thought Blackhat handled the subject embarrasingly bad. Miami Vice I loved on big screen, but it didn’t hold up as well on second viewing.

One of his best. It’s so compact, Cruise is on fire and I love the urban digicinematography look.

Good guestion. Maybe Donald Westlake, but he might be too weak writer regarding dialogue and Tarantino would just go on another rampage on that department. Charles Willeford doesn’t have that many books with big enough character gallery for a QT movie, but he’s a candidate. Leonard is GOAT QT material naturally. Some graphic book adaptation maybe or he could work with another screen writer. Doing Star Trek is interesting also, because he’ll have some limits regarding the characters and the world.

I wouldn’t mind if he wrote a script for someone else to direct again

12. Cubo de Sangre

That dude seems to write great movies.

I'd like to see QT take on a Lovecraft story. While not fancying himself a horror director, he does have a schlocky nature that would lend itself well. Plus, in an interview he said Abbot & Costello Meet Frankenstein was an impressionable convergence of his tastes. Their ability as storytellers to build tension is a real connecting point.

13. Yotsuya

Yotsuya Green Belt

Well, at least this part matches your Ghoulies avatar.

14. Yotsuya

Yotsuya Green Belt

Instead he went for the "building up tension" career path and milked it to the point, that in Django I was like "yeah, tension, I get it, now get on with the shoot-out". In Hateful Eight it was more like "feature length tension with just asshole characters, why not, but it's still stale". And fuck it, I can already see how that plays out in Manson movie: pressure cooker tension at The Ranch between Manson and The Family, pressure cooker tension at Tate's place during invasion... Can be very intense and this time I'm pretty psyched, but it would be more interesting if he had varied his style more since Jackie Brown. Also I'm very curious to see how he handles the Polanski angle btw.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  15. moreorless87

moreorless87 Disarming Posting

Honestly I think claiming you'll know exactly what a Tarantino film will be like from the basic plot outline is a pretty questionable claim given how much his work tends to deviate from that, I mean Inglorious Basterds bares very little resemblance to the film its based on in terms of focus.

The weakness of Django for me was that it was really lacking much weight, Waltz, Leo and Jackson all gave fun performances but the latter two were obviously villians thoughout and the heroes never really face any moral questions of them, slavery is bad mkray. That's very different to say the Vince/Jules, Zoller/Shosanna, Bride/Bill or Warren/Mannix playoffs that ask the audience a lot more questions, generally I think Tarantino is underrated for how much weight there actually is to his work.

I would agree with you about Django being "Oscar bait" and I think actually exposes a lot of what that lable really means, ts basically cinema that plays to the gallery politically/morally rather than challenging.

Cubo de Sangre and Yotsuya like this.
  16. Yotsuya

Yotsuya Green Belt

Lol, I wouldn't mind that at all. Then again, I'm not sure Lovecraft has that many chatty characters in his stories.
    <{vega}>

17. Yotsuya

Yotsuya Green Belt

Instead of making IB an action filled war adventure movie he made it as series of varied scenes of prolonged tension. Also, I didn't mean to claim anything, I just see how Once... could easily unfold.

I fully agree about Django.

18. HenryFlower

HenryFlower (sheesh!)

s’actually Cheddar Goblin

19. Yotsuya

Yotsuya Green Belt

Hah, just watched the Ghoulies 1-2 last month. Oh well...

HenryFlower likes this.
  20. HenryFlower

HenryFlower (sheesh!)

I actually never noticed how much Cheddar Goblin resembles a ghoulie until you mentioned it. I haven’t seen the Ghoulie movies since I was a young lad, but you’ve actually inspired me to put them somewhere into my Spooktober movie lineup.

Yotsuya likes this.