1. Season 6 of the International Shoop League is now active! Click here to vote on your favorite shoop submissions!

Ever been on TV?

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by mb23100, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Protectandserve

Protectandserve Black Belt

You need to bring food in to briefing. TV appearance is a big owe. Like pizza for swing or graves or breakfast burritos for day shift.

mb23100 likes this.
  2. Robocok

Robocok Brown Belt

In the late 80s or early 90s I was eating at a Japanese restaurant with my parents and they were filming a commercial so they had me and the other kids in the restaurant stand together and wave at the camera for the last few seonds.

Another time in the 90s I was at wild rivers water park in Irvine and a midget asked my friend and I if one of us would sit on his shoulders and wrap a towel around our waist to hide him so he could do rides he wasn't tall enough for.

I almost said yes but my friend said no so I said no too. Felt bad. A year or two later I was telling another friend of mine about this and he claimed it had been an episode on What Would You Do hosted by Mark Sommers.

I tried to find the episode once through google and youtube but didn't see it and gave up my search.

3. mushishi

mushishi A is a, a is a, should I save her?

I was in a Six Flags commercial in Houston.

4. soggyfist

soggyfist Silver Belt

I was on the news once. My neighbor was a reporter and he was doing a story on oversexualization in comic books. He got a bunch of kids from around the way together to check out skimpy comics (many of which I supplied) and get interviewed. This was the early 90's so it was a goldmine.

I could be seen making a comically bugeyed look checking out this Superman issue.

[​IMG]

5. KONG-D'SNT-TAP

KONG-D'SNT-TAP Titanium Belt

I was on a Tv show called ED on NBC once

mb23100 likes this.