Ever been on TV?

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by mb23100, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Protectandserve

Protectandserve Black Belt

You need to bring food in to briefing. TV appearance is a big owe. Like pizza for swing or graves or breakfast burritos for day shift.

mb23100 likes this.
  2. Robocok

Robocok Brown Belt

In the late 80s or early 90s I was eating at a Japanese restaurant with my parents and they were filming a commercial so they had me and the other kids in the restaurant stand together and wave at the camera for the last few seonds.

Another time in the 90s I was at wild rivers water park in Irvine and a midget asked my friend and I if one of us would sit on his shoulders and wrap a towel around our waist to hide him so he could do rides he wasn't tall enough for.

I almost said yes but my friend said no so I said no too. Felt bad. A year or two later I was telling another friend of mine about this and he claimed it had been an episode on What Would You Do hosted by Mark Sommers.

I tried to find the episode once through google and youtube but didn't see it and gave up my search.

3. mushishi

mushishi A is a, a is a, should I save her?

I was in a Six Flags commercial in Houston.

4. soggyfist

soggyfist Silver Belt

I was on the news once. My neighbor was a reporter and he was doing a story on oversexualization in comic books. He got a bunch of kids from around the way together to check out skimpy comics (many of which I supplied) and get interviewed. This was the early 90's so it was a goldmine.

I could be seen making a comically bugeyed look checking out this Superman issue.

[​IMG]

5. KONG-D'SNT-TAP

KONG-D'SNT-TAP Titanium Belt

I was on a Tv show called ED on NBC once

mb23100 likes this.