229 bet while on a cruise...

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by Dionysian, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Dionysian

Dionysian Silver Belt

So I desperately want to put $500 on Khabib ASAP. I am on a cruise right now with my family. I just tried more than 10 sites on google... literally all of them are blocked. This shitty cruise has screwed me over 10 different ways and now I can't place a bet. I'm not even in America technically right now so I don't know why they'd do this. Literally every website works besides betting sites.

Does ANYONE know how to get around this at all? Any help at all is very much appreciated.

2. Larthus

Larthus Orange Belt

they are blocked because of the WiFi, find someone who has unlimited data & borrow their phone to place the bet

3. Dionysian

Dionysian Silver Belt

It'd need to be both unlimited data + roaming right? Not airplane mode? My big concern is being in uncertain waters (literally) and the roaming charges murdering whoever would volunteer that (if anyone would to begin with). The timing of this cruise is a nightmare, I never thought for a second they'd all be blacklisted.

4. Roads55

Roads55 Brown Belt

Download a vpn.

raketmannen likes this.
  5. UAK

UAK Purple Belt

Do you have ethereum? You could use ethereum on the augur platform, you don't need to convert to fiat then. I think there is a market with decent liquidity for the khabib-conor fight.

6. Naught2Sixty

Naught2Sixty Brown Belt

Put your money in a bottle with a note labeled "For Khabib", throw it toward the nearest land mass and you'll profit OP. I guarantee it.

Kowboy Karl, zeckdo and Sadistics like this.
  7. zeckdo

zeckdo Blue Belt

find some chump on the cruise to bet you 500 on the fight in the bar or wherever you're watching it, bet you could find someone dumb enough to not know about odds and you can bet 500 straight. 500 online wins 285.